COVID Vaccine Appointment Scheduling
As we advance toward a return to pre-pandemic operations, we will integrate the COVID-19 vaccine into the standard immunization services offered at the Student Health Center. We will be able to offer up to 100 Pfizer vaccines per day and will require appointments to be made through our online portal here.
There is no cost to the patient for the vaccine. Providers will charge an administration fee for administering the vaccine. Vaccine providers can get this fee reimbursed by the patient’s public or private insurance company or, for uninsured patients, by the Health Resources and Services Administration at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Please follow the directions below to sign up. We advise that all patients use Google Chrome to complete this process, as Safari and Firefox have been known to produce web page errors.
- Click the link below to sign in to the patient portal
- You will be redirected to the UCF Federated Identity page; use your NID credentials to log in.
- Once logged into the portal, click on “Search an appointment”
- From the drop-down menu under Select Specialty choose “COVID Vaccination” and then click “Next”.
- For office location, choose COVID Clinic and then “Search”.
- Click “Show Availabilities”
- Under Appointment Reason, select which dose you need (1st or 2nd)
- Select your desired date and time
- Your patient details will automatically be entered based on your MyUCF demographic information. After reviewing your demographics, click “Next”
- Complete your visit details.
- Choose to verify your appointment by either call or text.
- You’re done! Check your email for a confirmation message.