Posted Thursday, March 12, 2020 @ 5:38 PM
Check back to this page to see updates pertaining to COVID-19 and the UCF Health Center.
Updated: 4/23/2020, 3:00pm
We are available for limited services, including telehealth appointments. Call 407.823.2701 to schedule.
While the university is utilizing remote instruction, SHS will operate under our off-semester hours.
Monday – Friday | 8:30am-5pm (Pharmacy 8am-5pm)
Saturdays | CLOSED
Our pharmacy is remaining OPEN and available for students needing to pick up prescriptions and basic over-the-counter medications using a convenient pickup system. We also have delivery options for prescriptions as well!
- Order your prescription by phone at 407.823.6337, or online (for Refills only)
- When the Prescription is ready we’ll send you a text
- When you arrive on campus, proceed to the pharmacy exterior, call the number you received via text, and have your ID ready.
- One of our staff will walk your prescription out to you
- Call the pharmacy to order your medications and discuss shipping options
- Prescriptions can be shipped, with tracking and insurance via FedEx
For your safety and ours, we will be screening for coronavirus-like symptoms prior to admitting entrance to our facilities. Be prepared to answer the following:
- Have you had close contact with a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 case AND have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough, shortness of breath)?
- Are you part of an outbreak of suspected COVID-19?
- Have you had community contact (e.g., attended the same gathering or stayed on the same cruise ship) with a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 case AND have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough, shortness of breath)?
- Do you have a chronic medical condition (e.g., chronic heart or lung disease or diabetes, or any other chronic condition or medication that impairs your immune system), or 65 years or older, AND have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough, shortness of breath).
Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) Center
Beginning March 18, 2020 the CRC Center located in Research Park will be CLOSED. All community support groups will move to an online modality. To access these virtual meetings, please use the following links:
All peer-led groups (Sober Knights, Compass, Eating Disorders Recovery) are postponed until further notice.
Specialty Services updates:
- Physical Therapy: AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab clinic closed until campus resumes normal operations
Satellite Clinic Operations:
- Rosen College of Hospitality: CLOSED (Patients are being referred to the Rosen Medical Center located at 7656 International Drive, about three miles from the UCF Rosen College campus.)
- College of Medicine: OPEN (Telehealth appointments only)
- Downtown UnionWest: OPEN (Telehealth appointments only)