Posted Thursday, March 12, 2020 @ 5:38 PM
Check back to this page to see updates pertaining to COVID-19 and the UCF Health Center.
Updated: 7/7/2020, 5:00pm
We are available for direct in-patient care, as well as telehealth appointments. Call 407.823.2701 to schedule.
A COVID-19 and antibody testing site is available at UCF in partnership with Aventus Biolabs. For an appointment, which is required to receive either or both tests:
- UCF students: Call us for an appointment with a provider for a testing referral. 407-823-2701
- UCF faculty and staff: Contact UCF Health by calling 407-266-3627
- Other community members: Get in touch with Aventus Biolabs directly by calling 407-986-0133
Other testing sites located throughout Orange County are available for patients. We’ve created a list here to help you find more information on those locations.
Our pharmacy is open and available for students needing to pick up prescriptions and basic over-the-counter medications using a convenient pickup system. We also have delivery options for prescriptions as well!
- Order your prescription by phone at 407.823.6337, or online (for Refills only)
- When the Prescription is ready we’ll send you a text
- When you arrive on campus, proceed to the pharmacy exterior, call the number you received via text, and have your ID ready.
- One of our staff will walk your prescription out to you
For Delivery (Florida only)
- Call the pharmacy to order your medications and discuss shipping options
- Prescriptions can be shipped, with tracking and insurance via FedEx
For your safety and ours, we will be screening for coronavirus-like symptoms prior to admitting entrance to our facilities. Be prepared to answer the following:
- Have you had close contact with a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 case AND have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough, shortness of breath)?
- Are you part of an outbreak of suspected COVID-19?
- Have you had community contact (e.g., attended the same gathering or stayed on the same cruise ship) with a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 case AND have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough, shortness of breath)?
- Do you have a chronic medical condition (e.g., chronic heart or lung disease or diabetes, or any other chronic condition or medication that impairs your immune system), or 65 years or older, AND have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough, shortness of breath).
Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) Center
All community support groups have moved to an online modality. To access these virtual meetings, please use the following links:
All peer-led groups (Sober Knights, Compass, Eating Disorders Recovery) are postponed until further notice.
Specialty Services updates:
- Physical Therapy clinic is closed until further notice.
Satellite Clinic Operations:
- Rosen College of Hospitality: CLOSED (Patients are being referred to the Rosen Medical Center located at 7656 International Drive, about three miles from the UCF Rosen College campus.)
- College of Medicine: OPEN (Telehealth appointments only)
- Downtown UnionWest: OPEN (Telehealth appointments only)